Counterparty Risk Analyst I
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely review of mortgage broker application packages (e.g. application, resumes, financial statements, licensing, 3rd party monitoring) and recommend approval/decline to VP, Counterparty Risk or Team Lead.
- Work in conjunction with sales department to obtain missing documents on application packages.
- Update systems and partner with wholesale division to provide any necessary status updates/reporting.
- Review broker renewal applications.
- Ability to be cross-trained or handle multiple functions outside of normal job responsibilities or assist team members with other administrative tasks as needed.
- Any other duties as requested by Management.
Required Skills, Experience and Ability:
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize to ensure business needs are consistently met.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn 3rd party software/research tools as needed.
- Previous Mortgage industry experience a plus.