Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and ensure accuracy and data integrity of required disclosures at time of initial disclosure, re-disclosure, and at time of lock if necessary to ensure all disclosures are issued timely and meet RESPA requirements.
- Maintain accurate record of communications and/or actions related to disclosing process in the disclosure tracking portion of the LOS.
- Ensure accurate and timely pipeline management
- Maintain a working knowledge of federal and state laws and agency disclosure guidelines regarding residential mortgage origination. These include, but are not limited to, TILA, REG Z, MDIA, RESPA, TRID, ECOA, FACTA, FCRA, BSA/AML, and HMDA.
- Understand and communicate all fee tolerance limitations
- Work closely with processing, underwriting, and closing to re-issue disclosures as required by CIC events
- Any and all other duties as requested by management
Required Skills, Experience and Ability:
- Adopt the Deephaven culture that contributes to an environment of teamwork and promote a positive company image to external customers
- Comply with Deephaven policies and procedures
- Complete all assigned training by required dates
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
- Organized, analytical, detail oriented, self-motivated
- Knowledge of current regulatory compliance requirements
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Present self in a professional manner and can interact with all levels of organization and outside contacts appropriately
- Proficient in MS Office including Word and Excel
- Proficient in Encompass
- College degree or comparable work experience
- 4 + years of mortgage industry experience
- Ability to complete responsibilities effectively and efficiently with minimal direction
- Manage daily tasks to ensure business needs are consistently met.