Essential duties and functions, pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act may include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
· · Prepares and processes payroll and other financial documents.
· · Reviews, calculates and processes payroll changes and adjustments.
· · Review and reconciles payroll records for accuracy.
· · Maintains, scans, and files payroll records for future reference.
· · Assists employees in payroll deductions and withholdings.
· · Coordinates Insperity timekeeping activities with all departments.
· · Maintains accruals electronically.
· · Provides information to employees and outside agencies regarding payroll issues.
· · Reviews and maintains updated procedures .Assists and coordinates the workflow and procedures between Payroll and other departments.
· · Trains and oversees employees who perform entry of time and attendance functions.
· · Assists employees with direct deposit information for transmittal to the bank before established deadlines.
· · Works with Finance and Human Resources with all payroll related questions and issues.
· · Generates payroll and financial reports for various departments.
· · Compiles payroll and all entries during each payroll processing period. reports for month end entries.
· · Reviews employee information that has been entered in Insperity
· · Reconciles and prepares annual W-2 forms for employees and remits to Social Security and relevant state information.
· · Makes journal entries as required.
· · Administer and maintain electronic timekeeping system.
· · Maintain, direct, improve and analyze payroll processing and procedures.
· · Assist Finance Manager and Human Resources team as needed.
· · Enters and processes Incentive payroll monthly
· · Calculates, enters and processes OT Commissions payroll monthly
· · Reviews, enters and processes Commissions payroll monthly
· · Reviews, enters and processed all bonus and other payroll as needed
· Required Skills, Ability and Experience:
· · Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience in the area of payroll.
· · Adopt the Deephaven culture that contributes to an environment of teamwork and promotes a positive company image.
· · Present self in professional manner and have ability to interact with all levels of organization and outside contacts
· · Foster respect in the workplace
· · Must be able to sustain knowledge of changing technology and industry practices as well as changes in wage and hour laws.
· · Must be very detail oriented and be able to perform basic mathematical operations.
· · Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· · Strong organization skills
· · Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize
· · Efficient in MS Office including Word and Excel
· · Ability to learn and understand complicated software
· · Ability to detect fiscal recording errors quickly and efficiently.
· · Address and resolve employees’ concerns in a professional and discretionary manner.
· · Work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision to accomplish the goals and tasks of the human resources team.
· Handle confidential information with discretion.
· Ability to maintain harmonious and effective working relationships with other employees, peers, and other departments.
· Model and practice the highest standards of ethical conduct.
· An Associate’s Degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
· 3-5 years of experience in a payroll department
An equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training may be substituted for the listed minimum requirements.
Job Type: Full-time