Essential Job Functions Essential duties and functions,pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act may include the following.Other related duties may be assigned.
- · Prepares and processes payroll and otherfinancial documents.
- · Reviews, calculates and processes payrollchanges and adjustments.
- · Review and reconciles payroll records foraccuracy.
- · Maintains, scans, and files payroll records forfuture reference.
- · Assists employees in payroll deductions andwithholdings.
- · Coordinates Insperity timekeeping activitieswith all departments.
- · Maintains accruals electronically.
- · Provides information to employees and outsideagencies regarding payroll issues.
- · Reviews and maintains updated procedures.Assists and coordinates the workflow and procedures between Payroll and otherdepartments.
- · Trains and oversees employees who perform entryof time and attendance functions.
- · Assists employees with direct depositinformation for transmittal to the bank before established deadlines.
- · Works with Finance and Human Resources with allpayroll related questions and issues.
- · Generates payroll and financial reports forvarious departments.
- · Compiles payroll and all entries during eachpayroll processing period. reports for month end entries.
- · Reviews employee information that has beenentered in Insperity
- · Reconciles and prepares annual W-2 forms foremployees and remits to Social Security and relevant state information.
- · Makes journal entries as required.
- · Administer and maintain electronic timekeepingsystem.
- · Maintain, direct, improve and analyze payrollprocessing and procedures.
- · Assist Finance Manager and Human Resources teamas needed.
- · Enters and processes Incentive payroll monthly
- · Calculates, enters and processes OT Commissionspayroll monthly
- · Reviews, enters and processes Commissionspayroll monthly
- · Reviews, enters and processed all bonus andother payroll as needed
- Required Skills, Ability,and Experience:
- · Must possess required knowledge, skills,abilities and experience in the area of payroll.
- · Adopt the Deephaven culture that contributes toan environment of teamwork and promotes a positive company image.
- · Presentself in professional manner and have ability to interact with all levels of organization and outside contacts
- · Fosterrespect in the workplace
- · Must be able to sustain knowledge of changingtechnology and industry practices as well as changes in wage and hour laws.
- · Must be very detail oriented and be able toperform basic mathematical operations.
- · Excellent written and verbal communicationskills.
- · Strong organization skills
- · Excellenttime management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- · Efficientin MS Office including Word and Excel
- · Abilityto learn and understand complicated software
- · Ability to detect fiscal recording errorsquickly and efficiently.
- · Address and resolve employees’ concerns in aprofessional and discretionary manner.
- · Work independently and in a team environmentwith minimal supervision to accomplish the goals and tasks of the humanresources team.
· Handle confidential information with discretion.
· Ability to maintain harmonious and effectiveworking relationships with other employees, peers, and other departments.
· Model and practice the highest standards ofethical conduct.
· An Associate’s Degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
· 3-5 years of experience in a payroll department
An equivalentcombination of experience, education and/or training may be substituted for thelisted minimum requirements.