Disclosures and Licenses
Deephaven Mortgage Disclosures and License Information
Deephaven Mortgage LLC is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
Deephaven Mortgage State Disclosure Requirements
Deephaven Mortgage, LLC. is a licensed mortgage lender. *The following states require disclosure of licensing information.* (If your state is not listed, it doesn’t require a specific license disclosure):
- Arkansas – Deephaven Mortgage LLC, 3530 Toringdon Way, Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28277;
- Arizona – Deephaven Mortgage LLC, 1204 E. Chaparral Lane, Williams, AZ, Mortgage Banker License #0934276;
- California – Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act License #41DBO-56715 and the California Financing Law License #603K074;
- Georgia – Mortgage Lender License/Registration License (#35974) 3530 Toringdon Way, Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28277;
- Colorado – NMLS #958425, (800) 983-0457, Regulated by the Division of Real Estate;
- Illinois – Residential Mortgage Licensee #MB.6760942 – Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 3530 Toringdon Way, Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28277;
- Kansas – Licensed Mortgage Company, Deephaven Mortgage LLC, Mortgage Company License # MC.0025398;
- Maine – Deephaven Mortgage LLC, Supervised Lender License NMLS #958425;
- Mississippi Licensed Mortgage Lender;
- Nevada – Deephaven Mortgage LLC, Mortgage Banker License #4527;
- New Hampshire – Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department #20993-MB;
- New Jersey – Deephaven Mortgage LLC, 3530 Toringdon Way, Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28277, (800) 983-0457, Licensed Residential Mortgage Lender – NJ Department of Banking and Insurance;
- Ohio – Deephaven Mortgage LLC, SM.501950.000;
- Oregon – Deephaven Mortgage LLC., License #MB010624;
- Pennsylvania – Licensed as a Mortgage Lender by the Department of Banking and licensed pursuant to the Pennsylvania Mortgage Loan Act;
- Rhode Island – Rhode Island Licensed Lender;
- Texas – Deephaven Mortgage LLC., 3530 Toringdon Way, Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28277;
- Virginia – Deephaven Mortgage LLC, NMLS ID #958425; (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)
- Washington – Consumer Loan Company License CL-958425
- Deephaven Mortgage LLC’s Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Number 958425.
Visit the NMLS access page for more information. NMLS Consumer Access Page
In Texas – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov.
STATE OF ILLINOIS COMMUNITY REINVESTMENT NOTICE: The Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (Department) evaluates our performance in meeting the financial services needs of this community, including the needs of low-income to moderate-income households. The Department takes this evaluation into account when deciding on certain applications submitted by us for approval by the Department. Your involvement is encouraged. You may obtain a copy of our evaluation. You may also submit signed, written comments about our performance in meeting community financial services needs to the Department.